Sunday, January 8, 2012

Joy


I'll take you as a gift
When I can
Open it
For life is so beautiful
I cannot impress it enough
But let me try
Through everything I touch
Every Person I've ever loved
And will love

I use my body as a message
A race to recreate existence with my own hands- all of it
To express Myself- this unrepeatable anomaly
this joy in knowing

And you are now kneeling at my temple
You tell me I look beautiful
But I know you have seen your soul dance around the fire in my eyes
And have been changed
Your perfect mirror, if you choose to look
Will he look?
this joy in not knowing
hard to explain

Paramount Pleasure in being alive
Majesty of Breath
Surrounded by the Miracles in the Mundane
still
at the end of the day
Let it be me looking into your eyes
Let love be the last thing I see.




No comments:

Post a Comment