Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Broken Gold Glass



Finding broken gold glass still
Feels like magic now
Memories
of the secret places I've kept my heart
which only he truly knows

Enchased upon my lungs a ruby script
and spun vermillion promises
carried upon every note

a name inscribing, curves around me cursively
his stamp stomping out old orange fires
forging new bluer infernos

My world shattered into golden glass
Beautiful and perfect the sound of this destruction
Diamond heart breaking apart into the rainbows that held it together
Streaming colors
Pure
Now free to find you

And my words;
My words flowed like lava
Melting you like snow beneath fire
Crawling hotly over the lovely unsaid terrain

Violet night broke open
Revealing new stars
to wish upon

clouds
cinders of smashed silver
and atoms of gold
rolled over
leaving
you
&
i





No comments:

Post a Comment